Zubax Babel is an advanced USB-CAN and UART-CAN adapter that can be used as a standalone device or as an embeddable module for OEM.
It is designed for use with UAVCAN and other CAN bus protocols. It can be used either as a complete standalone tool, as a development platform for UAVCAN-centric applications, or as an OEM component in larger systems.
Please note that Babel ships without cables. Please add the necessary cable set to your order manually.
- Plastic enclosure - the enclosure is 3D-printed from ABS, HIPS, or nylon; please get in touch for additional options and special requests. The 3D model is published on Thingiverse.
- Bare board - just the Babel PCB itself. This option is recommended if Babel is intended for use as a surface-mounted module on a larger PCB.
- General-purpose USB-CAN or UART-CAN adapter.
- Diagnostic, monitoring, and development tool for UAVCAN networks.
- Generic CAN/UAVCAN development board.
- Programmable CAN unit in OEM applications.