Essential sensor for fixed-wing UAVs with Cyphal/CAN interface
- RaccoonLab AirspeedNODE v2 is a wrapper under MS4525DO airspeed sensor that provides Cyphal interface (DroneCAN is supported as well for the benefit of legacy applications; however, it is not recommended for new designs). It reads measurements from the sensor via I²C and publishes temperature and differential pressure.
- This node measures differential pressure and temperature at a high rate and publishes averaged data at a lower rate. Publication and measurement rates might be configured using node parameters, but it is recommended to use the default values.
- Node supports both Cyphal interfaces (DroneCAN is supported as well for the benefit of legacy applications; however, it is not recommended for new designs).
- Compatible with PX4 and Ardupilot-based autopilots.
- Sensor: MS4525DO airspeed sensor
- Input Voltage: 5.5V – 30V
- Connectors: UCANPHY Micro (JST-GH 4), 6-pin Molex, SWD
- Mass: 8 g
- Dimensions: 40x23x14 mm
Note that RaccoonLab AirspeedNODE v2 ships with 1pc JST 4-pin 0.17m cable.
Node has main (measurement) and auxiliary (status, calibration, info, log, flight time recorder, etc) functions. The board has an internal LED indicator of the current status.